Driver's Education Offered at Laurel High School
Next Session Begins: August 22, 2022 - [click here for class schedule preview]
Registration Opens: May 10, 2022 @ 9:00am; open until classes are filled.
Important things to know before completing an application:
1. Students must be at least 14 1/2 by the first day of the session - NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Students within the Laurel School District will be placed prior to other applicants.
3. Both required forms must be submitted by a parent and the fee must be paid before session placement can occur.
4. Sessions are limited to 30 participants.
5. Students must have access to an electronic device that supports google classroom.
6. A Certified Birth Certificate OR Passport - AND - a second form of ID, which can be one of the following: school ID, tribal ID, federal ID or Social Security card will need to be shown to the instructor.
7. A parent or legal guardian signature (notarized) will be required on the state driver's license application form.
8. Questions regarding the information above can be directed to Jodi at 406-697-2390.
9. The fee is $200 per student and should be paid through your Parent Portal. Tip: Be sure the correct student is displayed before selecting Fees > My Accounts > Optional Payments.
10. Applicants outside of district can mail or bring check, money order or cash to the Administration Office at 410 Colorado Avenue (Closed Fridays)
Registration links are accessible beginning May 10, 2022 @ 9:00 am: