Laurel Public Schools
Happening Now! - ONLINE
Important things to know:
- Students must be (5) five years old on or before September 10, 2021.
- Enrollment applications are submitted online at www.laurel.k12.mt.us > Quick Links > Enrollment
- Submit complete Enrollment Applications, including ALL required documentation by July 31, 2021. **Enrollment applications and documentation submitted after this date may cause delays in your child’s start date**
- School begins August 18, 2021.
Important items required when completing your enrollment application (online):
- Certified Birth Certificate (certified documents only – hospital informational forms or keepsakes not accepted)
- Current Immunizations (state of Montana vaccines required for school attendance)
- Parent/Guardian/Custodian Photo ID (guardians/custodians are required to submit supporting legal documents)
- Proof of residency (recent electricity/gas/water bill -OR- lease agreement -OR- Property Purchase Settlement Statement -OR- recent property tax statement)
* If you are unable to upload required documents to your enrollment application, you may mail them to us or use the drop-box at 410 Colorado Avenue, Laurel 59044. These items are required.
Complete your child’s enrollment today!