UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Laurel Public Schools
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Between 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
South Elementary School – 606 S. 5th Street
Important things to know:
1. Students must be (5) five years old on or before September 10, 2020.
2. Parent/Guardian must be present to register; Students are not required to attend registration night.
3. Screening is required prior to attending Kindergarten. You will have the opportunity to
schedule a future screening appointment during registration night.
4. Copy machines will be available to make copies of your original documents.
Important items to bring:
1. Certified Birth Certificate (certified documents only – hospital informational forms or keepsakes not accepted)
2. Current Immunizations* (state of Montana vaccines required for school attendance)
3. Parent/Guardian/Custodian Photo ID (guardians/custodians are required to submit supporting legal documents)
4. Proof of Physical Address (recent utility bill or lease agreement or closing document or property tax statement)
* If your child’s immunizations are incomplete, you may still submit your registration packet. However, proof of complete immunizations must be submitted before your child may attend school.
WANT TO SAVE TIME?
Pick up your REGISTRATION PACKET in advance at the Administration Office:
410 Colorado Avenue
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions, please call the
Administration Office at 406-628-3360.