Driver's Education Offered at Laurel High School
Next Session Begins: September 27, 2021 - [class schedule preview]
Registration Opens: September 15, 2021 @ 9:00 AM
Important things to know before completing an application:
1. Students must be at least 14 1/2 by the first day of the session - NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Students within the Laurel School District will be placed prior to other applicants.
3. All required forms must be submitted and all fees paid before session placement can occur.
4. Sessions are limited to 30 participants.
5. Students must have access to an electronic device that supports google classroom.
6. A Certified Birth Certificate OR Passport - AND - a second form of ID, which can be one of the following: school ID, tribal ID, federal ID or Social Security card will need to be shown to the instructor.
7. A parent or legal guardian signature (notarized) will be required on the state driver's license application form.
8. Questions regarding the information above can be directed to Jodi at 406-697-2390.
9. The fee is $200 per student and should be paid through your Parent Portal. Tip: Be sure the correct student is displayed before selecting Fees > My Accounts > Optional Payments.
10. Applicants outside of district can mail or bring check, money order or cash to the High School office at 203 E 8th Street.
Registration links below will be accessible on September 15, 2021 at 9:00 am:
MEDICAL RELEASE FORM
PARENT PORTAL (PAY $200 FEE)